The nose of a dog has always impressed humans! Now you and your dog can put that nose to work! All dogs can learn to use their nose and tell us what they found! Young, old, big, little, obedient, reactive, or even handicapped, they all love learning this work. Scentwork turns the dog's hunting instinct into a defined communication between them and owner. It increases independent problem-solving skills while building mental capacity in the dog.
THIS CLASS IS GREAT FOR DOGS WITH AGGRESSIVE TENDENCIES AND BEHAVIORAL PROBLEMS!
Benefits of building scent detection skills:
- Stronger bond between dog and owner/handler
- Mental, emotional & physical energy burned
- Builds confidence in the dog
- Assists in building mental skills for dogs with anxiety, fear, aggression or shyness
- Owners/handlers learn to build trust and understanding of canine behavior
Class is a 6 week class, once a week
No prior training required. No obedience training required.Contact Wild Dog Training for more information and schedule.
Once you and your dog are transferred to Scenting, you will be eligible for Nosework Club that meets once a week.